We may collect, use, retain or disclose information about you only for these legitimate purposes:
- To carry out the normal operations of our business. These may include answering your queries, processing your connection with a patient or licensed commercial producer, and maintaining proper tax and accounting records;
- To send you information about our services, unless you advise us not to;
- To carry out any other activity which has your consent;
- To comply with legal requirements or so that we can respond to any complaints or claims against us.
When trusted third parties (such as our accountants or a delivery company) are performing a service for us or for you, we may provide them with our information about you only to the extent they need it to perform that service. We will not sell or lease information about you, with these exceptions:
- If we reorganize our company(ies), or sell or lease our business, the new entity, owner or operator will assume any rights we have in respect of our information about you. We would obtain reasonable assurances that your privacy would continue to be respected;
- We may create and provide data that is in a form that does not permit you to be identified.
Who has Access to Information Collected?
We strictly control access to your personal information to our employees who need this information in order to serve you or to employees who analyze our performance in order to measure and improve our services. Employees are kept up-to date with regard to the privacy and security practices of Canadian Cannabis Clinic.
We reserves the right to co-operate with local, provincial, and national officials in any investigation requiring either personal information including any personal information provided online through Canadian Cannabis Clinic or reports about lawful and unlawful user activities on the Web site.
If you ask us, we will remove any information about you from our files, unless some legitimate purpose makes it reasonable for us to retain it for some additional time. We will also review our files from time to time with a view to identifying and deleting stale information.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.